Juneau Construction Company is consistently recognized for construction excellence. Our most recent awards honor our services to the client and a wide-range of project types.
Juneau Receives Multiple University System of Georgia Awards
- Engram Hall at South Georgia College has won the Facilities Officers Sustainability Award for Historic Preservation and the Albany State Student Center received the Facilities
Officers Planning and Design Award given by the Board of Regents – University System of Georgia
Juneau Among Top Georgia Contractors
- Juneau Construction has made the list again as one of Georgia’s Top Contractors ranking #16 on ENR Southeast’s 2012 Top Georgia Contractors list.
2012 ABC Awards of Safety Excellence
- Juneau has been honored with two safety awards from the Associated Builders and Contractors of Georgia including the 2012 Safety Award of Excellence and the 2012 Platinum STEP
Safety Award which recognizes those firms who employ effective safety practices on their jobsites.
Juneau Named Top General Contractor in State
- Juneau has been ranked #17 among Top General Contractors in the State of Georgia in terms of 2011 revenues by the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
2012 ABC of Georgia Excellence in Construction Awards
- Juneau received ABC of Georgia’s 2012 Excellence in Construction Award of Excellence for the University of Georgia East Campus Village Residence Hall project in Athens, Georgia.
Also awarded to Juneau was the 2012 Excellence in Construction Award of Merit for the Georgia Institute of Technology North Avenue Dining Hall Project in Atlanta, Georgia.
Juneau Among Top Women-Owned Firms in Atlanta
- Juneau has been ranked #4 in terms of revenue on the 2012 Atlanta’s Top Women-Owned Firms list that was published by the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
Juneau Tops the 2012 Student Housing List
- Juneau has just been named the #1 Student Housing Contractor in the nation (in terms of beds constructed) by Student Housing Business Magazine.
GT NAA Dining Hall Wins Award of Excellence
- The Georgia Institute of Technology’s North Avenue Apartments Dining Hall built by Juneau Construction receives the 2012 Award of Excellence from the Atlanta Urban Design Commission.
2011 ABC National Awards of Excellence and Merit
- Juneau received the ABC National Excellence in Construction Eagle Award for the prestigious Georgia Institute of Technology North Avenue Apartments Dining Hall project. A National
Award of Merit was also received for the University of Georgia New Residence Hall at East Campus Village project.
Accolades from the Atlanta Business Chronicle
- Juneau Construction Company is named #6 on Atlanta’s Top 25 Women-Owned Firms and #3 on Atlanta’s Fastest-Growing Women-Owned Firms by the Atlanta Business Chronicle in 2011.
Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist
- Nancy Juneau was a finalist for the 2011 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of The Year for the Alabama/Georgia/Tennessee region, and was honored at a black tie gala on June 23.
Top Georgia Contractor
- Juneau Construction Company is named #15 Top Georgia Contractor by ENRSoutheast in 2011.
At the Top of Student Housing
- Ranked the No. 2 “Student Housing Contractor” in the United States by Student Housing Business Magazine.
UGA Project Award
- 2011 Innovator Award for Best Green On-Campus Student Housing Project for the University of Georgia East Campus Village project. A national award given by Student Housing Business
Top Safety Award
- 2011 Diamond-Level S.T.E.P. Award for safety by the National Associated Builders and Contractors.
2010 ABC Awards of Excellence and Merit
- Juneau received an Award of Excellence for the historic renovation of The Ellis on Peachtree. An Award of Merit in the Institutional Category was earned for the Gold LEED renovation
of the Old Civil Engineering Building at the Georgia Institute of Technology. And an Award of Merit in the Commercial Category was garnered for the Ellis on Peachtree.
Bulldog 100 Inaugural Class Includes Nancy Juneau
- Sponsored by the University of Georgia Alumni Association, the Bulldog 100 is a program that will determine and award the 100 fastest growing businesses that are owned or operated
by UGA Alumni, each year. Rankings are based on compounded annual growth rate of revenues for the past three years. Juneau’s president, Nancy Juneau, was presented with an award
at the Bulldog 100 Celebration that occurred in Atlanta at the InterContinental Buckhead on January 30, 2010.
Georgia Trend Magazine’s "Fastest Growing Companies" (2009 and 2010)
- Juneau Construction Company is proud to be included on Georgia Trend magazine's list of 40 Fastest Growing Companies, for the second consecutive year. Even in a major recession,
there are companies that are not only surviving, but are thriving. Juneau has earned the right to count itself among other industry leaders who are cutting their way through the
brush of this battered economy. Juneau was ranked as the 12th fastest growing middle-market firm in the state.